Emu Oil (100% Pure)
What it is and why you should buy ours:
Emu oil is a natural oil made from the fat of the emu and has been used by the aboriginal peoples of Australia for thousands of years. The emu was so revered, the aborigines saw the ‘Great Emu’ represented in a dense star field in a band of the Milky Way, stretching across the sky. The fact that the fat of the emu has been used medicinally for more than 4,000 years is an indication of how well it works.
Current research shows the value of emu oil is due to not only the kinds of fatty acids it contains but also the ratio of those fatty acids.
Emu oil has a similar Fatty-Acid profile to healthy skin. It is rich in Omega-3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential for our bodies to function properly. Our bodies can not make its own Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Those must be supplied from either our diet or by skin absorption. The benefits of these acids are well documented.
Emu oil is readily absorbed by the skin, aiding the skin in its natural ability to restore itself to a healthy state. It softens and soothes dry skin. It is odorless and colorless, and gentle enough for all skin types. Because it is so easily absorbed by the skin, it can used to increase essential oil distribution. (Be sure you use high quality essential oils.)
Emu oil can be used on your hair and scalp to help strengthen them. It is the perfect oil for a massage after an intense work out or just a long day.
Just give this non-toxic, non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic oil a try. It absorbs quickly and won’t leave you feeling like you fell into a vat of oil. You will love the look and feel of your skin after using it.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why Our Pure Emu Oil Is Special
You can be certain that Gulick the Emu oil is the best quality for you and your family.
- Our oil comes only from birds we raise. We know what the birds are exposed to, and more importantly, what they aren’t exposed to. If you wouldn’t want it in your body, it doesn’t go in our birds.
- Our oil is GO TEXAN approved as it is a 100% product of Texas. We are able to have our oil processed without any fat from other producers.
- We participate in the National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP). Our mob is tested each year for certain diseases.. We are listed by the USDA as free of the diseases tested for.
- Our oil is refined at a licensed and accredited facility. The process is closely monitored to ensure proper heating, removal of contaminants, toxins and other unwanted materials. This gives you the assurance that the beneficial properties of the oil remain. It also extends the shelf life of the oil.
- Each batch of oil has been tested by an independent AOCS (American Oil Chemists Society) lab and the COA (Certificate of Analysis) validated by the American Emu Association and approved to bear the “AEA Certified, Fully Refined” seal. The COA is available upon request.
*** The AEA Certification is that the oil is fully refined and ‘Pure’. There is NO ‘Better than Pure’!
- We are AEA licensed bottlers and bottle our own emu oil. All of our oil bottles come with tamper evident seals.